Saturday, August 30, 2008

this should really be two posts

...as I have lots to share. first, a video (my very first upload to the youtubes!) from a brief foray into full-on nerddom yesterday evening:





I'm sure there are many options with better quality (and, uh, the first line of the song--I didn't start digging in my bag for my camera until he announced the surprise guest) in the "related videos" section, but hey! first youtube posting! I'm very excited.

updated to add: yes, that IS a nintendo DS someone is waving (in the air, like he just doesn't care) off to my left. it was that kind of convention.

second, say hello to my little friend:



her name is sabrina and I brought her home this afternoon and I already love her to pieces. I will do my best not to send you photos of every single cute thing she ever does, but no promises.

:-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I for one want more pictures of Sabrina! She's so cute!

^kat^ said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I would have commented earlier, but I was out of town at Allysha Powanda(-Winburn)'s wedding... more kitty photos! MORE! she looks young and cute and fuzzy and ohh I can't wait to meet her someday...

...and does this mean that Paul's Felicia Day Watch come to an end? Or was this a JoCo-only show? Still, awesome!