Thursday, October 12, 2006

the horrible resume video may be down, but...

this birthday invite is even worse.

some of my favorite passages:

"A specially made birthday cake has also been ordered and the Ritz

waiters will kindly serve you each a generous slice with Ritz cutleries,
etc...also on me."

"STRICT DRESS CODE:
Gentlemen: Jacket, shirt, and please also bring a tie (no jeans,
trainers, flip-flops, polo-shirts)
Ladies: skirt/top, cocktail dress (no denim, min-skirts, flip-flips, bad
tastes) "

and finally,
"I will be accepting cards and small gifts between 9pm to 11pm...
wink> hehehe"

...okay, maybe the last one isn't so horrible. for my part, I will be accepting cards and gifts of any size between now and 11:59pm tomorrow evening...oh, heck, why impose a deadline? anytime you would like to give me a gift is fine with me.

No comments: