Wednesday, December 13, 2006

this is so infinitely cooler than 3rd-grade arts and crafts

make your own snowflake

I have no idea what this website is or where it came from, but you can design your own "paper" snowflake and watch it float by. for every 1000 snowflakes created, this website will donate $1 to the salvation army. you can also look at everyone else's snowflakes -- mine is the most awesomely awesome one...or I suppose you could also find it by searching for #3602508. off to make more!

1 comment:

^kat^ said...

I'm #3608150. And this TOTALLY beats giving a quarter to the ringers. Make 999 more of these and I'm totally set for my holiday donations! Heh.

(just kidding re: donations. I also gave $ to a local no-kill animal shelter. love for the puppies and kitties at Christmas...)