Monday, July 23, 2007

one two three four-ever

OMG OMG OMG

I may admit to watching "Army Wives" on Lifetime. [There is not much else on TV in the summertime.] And I may have left the tv on afterward for some white noise while I finished my clerkship application spreadsheet, even if that white noise was the truly unbearable new show "Side Order of Life."

And following that show was ANOTHER new show, "State of Mind." And who do I see within a minute of the opening credits? LARRY FUCKING CEDAR. And he is playing a very... ah... Neil Patrick Harris-in-Harold-and-Kumar-esque character. I have no idea if he's a regular character or a one-off (I'm kind of guessing the latter), but still, it was kind of insane.

The show looks terrible, though it does appear to take place in New Haven. For what that's worth. Good to see our boy Cassius still getting acting gigs, though.

Anyway, I have yet to start HP (I KNOW--I spent much of the weekend w/ the HP-averse Boy), but I'm hoping to make it through one more day w/o being spoiled. Wish me luck.

No comments: