Monday, August 04, 2008

dr. horrible, part 2?

...okay, not really. but it IS another video of NPH dancing and singing. love. him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaszN9ByxM

on a side note, what's with disabling the embedding? this appears to be the official youtube outlet for sesame street videos, so why make it difficult for the kiddies to share?

also, while I hesitate to overuse the "awesome" tag, I believe mr. harris deserves his very own tag, as he has of late personified awesomeness.

oh, and while I'm thinking of joss whedon (NPH --> dr. horrible --> joss whedon), I was recently introduced to the short-lived television series firefly and I recommend that all of you check it out. if you're turned off by the whole "futuristic western set in space" thing, the always funny alan tudyk (also known as the pirate from "dodgeball") and the very, very attractive nathan fillion make it more than worth watching.

No comments: