Saturday, February 17, 2007

uh, matt, care to comment?

can you *honestly* say she's still hot? yes, the ratty uncombed hair is gone, but...it's GONE. as is she. completely gone. she also threw up in her car last weekend and then WENT OUT TO PARTY SOME MORE. if guys can look at that and still find the vomiter (and then partier) even remotely attractive, there is no f-ing way I should be single.


PS -- I am totally digging this post-label thingy.

update: cnn.com has the whole sordid head-shaving story here.

4 comments:

^kat^ said...

hooray for posting this, Erica! I was just on my way over to do so myself. SERIOUSLY, Matt, she's a trainwreck. check out any of the latest photos on idontlikeyouinthatway.com and tell me otherwise.

Some Guy said...

OK, I will admit that she is not in the finest shape of her life. And it's not like I would exactly like to embark on a long-term relationship with her. But I would still allow her to oil up that bald head of hers and rub it all over me for one long, sensuous night of deliciously regrettable lovin'.

^kat^ said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ericat13 said...

I second kat's revulsion.