Friday, April 20, 2007

a couple of things

A) Do we all subscribe to Jonathan Coulton's RSS feed? If not, go here to download his cover of Alanis's "You Oughta Know." Hee.

B) Do we all know that I am a crazy insane person who loves to overcommit herself? Yes? Then it should come as no surprise that I'm going to be the vocal director of Wigmore Follies next year.

:D

To say I'm excited is an understatement. you should all clear your calendars for the last weekend in March 2008 and come see next year's show! :D :D :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I even want to ask what the wigmore follies are and how you got roped into this?

ericat13 said...

oh, jonathan coulton. I heart you.

^kat^ said...

no, trust me, Dani, this is a Very Good Thing, even if it means no time. Here, Dani, exhibit A (fast forward to 2:30 if you're feeling impatient).