Thursday, May 08, 2008

I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal...

... and I remember thinking, "Wow, you're ridiculously good-looking. Maybe you could do that for a career."

I just got an email from Kaplan. They want me to come into Manhattan in June and get interviewed for promotional materials, and take some portraits for the Kaplan website. Apparently there will be professional makeup people there and everything. How fun is that?

I just hope I'll have time to perfect my Blue Steel. And that by the end, no one is reading my eugoogly.

Remember: Words can only hurt if you try to read them. Don't play their game.

1 comment:

ericat13 said...

wait, so you're literally the kaplan poster boy? don't sell yourself short -- drop magnum on us, man. but only if you're ready -- you gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.