Saturday, May 31, 2008

this is a waste of time, but hey -- chocolate!




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are down to earth and lovable.

A true friend, you're very tolerant and understanding.

In fact, your friends' biggest problem is that they don't like each other!



You love being by yourself and thinking. Developing your own theories and ideas is fun.

You feel lost when you're forced to be social. Being with other people can be lonely for you.

this was pretty much a waste of time as my answers went something like: (1) all chocolate, please, but if I have to I guess I'll pick milk chocolate, (2) hazelnut is the only acceptable item on this list since "more chocolate" isn't an option, and (3) the shape that fits in my bel--I don't care! give me chocolate!
so in other words I'm not convinced that the results of this quiz accurately represent my personality. I *do*, however, really want some chocolate, like, now.

2 comments:

^kat^ said...

Yeah, that was kind of a lame "quiz." But it did make me immediately run into my kitchen and scrounge around for some chocolate to eat while doing it. :) My answers went "dark, mocha, star" and this is what I got:

You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
You are often the first to try something new.

You are energetic and quick to act.
You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes.
While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.

You love new adventures and activities. You enjoy living a full life, even if it is chaotic.
You feel lost when things are quiet. You rather not think... you prefer to just do!

Anonymous said...

Right, and I kind of went running too. I answered "dark, orange, oval." I think mine is pretty spot on and so are yours, ladies (except for Kat not following through with her dreams)!

You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
You are often the first to try something new.

You are mellow, spiritual, and philosophical.
You are a true humanitarian. You enjoy helping people.
Your heart can be too open at times. You sometimes over-extend yourself.

You love to be the center of attention. You enjoy entertaining your friends.
You feel lost when no one is interested in you... You're too interesting to be ignored.