Tuesday, June 24, 2008

just in case there's any confusion...

all the tips and tricks you need to deal with zombies are here:



I happened upon this when someone at work emailed around links to more videos by these guys, and believe it or not they're actually pretty informative about work-related (for me, anyway) concepts. any explanation of social media involving ice cream is fine by me.

also, on a totally and completely unrelated note, does anyone know how to add one of those cool tag clouds to our blog so's we can see how much we talk about, say, harry potter as opposed to things that blow? I'm just curious.

5 comments:

^kat^ said...

AWESOME.

^kat^ said...

...and, um, I poked around the blogger template to find a tag cloud option, but all I found was a way to list our labels by frequency, which is a little... out of control. (Interesting, whether or not you alphabetize or frequency-list, "awesome" comes out on top.) Any other ideas are welcome.

^kat^ said...

...oh, hell yeah--who's awesome? alphabetized OR frequent? ME, that's who. Tag cloud, at your service.

ericat13 said...

w00t! excellent job. and nice to know that we declare so many things to be awesome -- either our standards are too low, or we are exceptionally good at finding awesome things on the internets. I hope it's (b).

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love us too--we are a varied and eclectic conversational bunch. And LOVING the Zombie movie. Dude--I totally needed that knowledge. Who knows when an attack will happen! ;)