Thursday, June 26, 2008

White things, hotness, and more

I just wanted to note that if Sarah Palin indeed gets named as McCain's running mate, I might have to vote for them. Because I wouldn't mind four years of that hotness.

In other news, I am going to go to White Castle tomorrow after I do my Kaplan modeling gig. I mention this mainly because, in the name of being equitable to all of our tags, I am now devoting my life to bringing up the ranks of the tags that have suffered discrimination at the hands of awesomeness, Harry Potter, and the like.

On that note, I would also like to mention that McCain is old enough that I consider him to be an honorary zombie. And that Palin is from Alaska, which makes her nearly a Canadian.

Booyah.

2 comments:

^kat^ said...

you know, matt, I must admit, I was a little terrified when I clicked the Sarah Palin link, because your taste in women in the past (fugly britney?) has been questionable at best.

But she's hot! Very Lisa Loeb. And McCain is old enough that she might actually get the job if he kicks it if elected. Too bad I disagree with just about every aspect of her politics listed on said page.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I had the same reaction as ^kat^! Ha ha ha! And you totally included the Canadian and zombie references just to get the tags in, didn't you, you sneaky dude you!