Tuesday, March 13, 2007

By the way...

... I just wanted you all to know that, over the weekend, at extreme peril to my chances of passing my qualifying exam, I finished Harry Potter book 6, thus bringing me fully up to speed. And at some point, I think a full conversation is in order regarding what we think is going to happen in book 7. I have read much speculation on the Intarwebs, and have some of my own as well.

I will not begin this conversation quite yet because I still have reading to finish for tomorrow. But soon. Very soon.

PS: I am too cheap to actually buy the book this summer, but I call first dibs on borrowing it from whomever finishes it first.

2 comments:

ericat13 said...

yay for another convert! I would offer you my copy of book 7 (thanks, dani!), but as it will probably be read in seattle (eep), dani or^k^ might be a better bet.

also, I'm very torn about "blades of glory": I must see this movie, but my march 30 is booked even if I don't try to crash the P&S/JC concert, so if anyone would like to go see the movie on the 31st, please pass them along to me.

^kat^ said...

you know, I was going to offer to forward you all the speculation that Dani, Erica and I emailed around to each other after finishing book 6... but I believe that was all lost in the Email Catastrophe of aught-five. Oh, well. In sum: Snape is good but will die anyway. More to follow.