Friday, July 18, 2008

we're not done with you yet, [dr.] horrible

Since I appear to be propping this blog up lately with my marginally informative bits of info, maybe you've waited to watch Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, like me? Because you have a bar exam to study for, or something? Well, wait no longer, because Act III (of III) is going up tomorrow, and it's ALL coming down Sunday (though it will be available for purchase from iTunes and your preferred DVD retailer). Seriously, it's SO awesome. If you liked the musical Buffy episode, or anything Neil Patrick Harris has ever done, or have sat through even one video-blog (vlog?) ever, this is for you.

And if I fail the bar because of it, it might just be worth it. (Though, really, eps are about 13 min apiece, so if I fail the bar because of it, that's pretty sad.)

edited to add: Part III is up NOW! go! GO!

1 comment:

Some Guy said...

Awesome. BTW, I have the same glowing brain lamp that can be seen in the background of Dr. Horrible's lair a couple minutes into Act III.

And, of course, the same penchant for evil.