Monday, July 07, 2008

mmm...bacon...

this is mostly for ^k^, who recently proclaimed her love for bacon on facebook, but I figured we could all appreciate it:

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2008/07/07/bacon_mania/

stay tuned -- this is just the beginning of salon's pork week! also, if you're not getting quite enough bacon-y goodness in your life, consider augmenting your pork-free meals with a dash of bacon salt. it's vegetarian, kosher and (I assume) yummy. who wants to try it on ice cream and report back (perhaps with youtube evidence)?

2 comments:

^kat^ said...

I was going to send YOU a link to that article in response to your cheeky facebook message, but I was, um, traveling yesterday, so it had to wait. (as will news about why I was traveling.)

BAAAAACON! I totally relate to those dogs in that commercial.

^kat^ said...

oh, and in answer to your question, bacon salt might be my new favoritest thing. OMG. I must try this.