Friday, July 28, 2006

All the cool kids stay in lab until 2am...

... right? Right? Helloooooo...?

So, right about now is the point where A) I get a little punchy because 1) it is late and 2) I am tantalizingly close to done with my paper draft, yet still not quite done, and B) in my undergrad career I would have staved off hunger, sleepiness, and boredom with a trip to G-Heav yielding a bag of Cheez Doodles and a non-diet Coke. Alas, such blissful, calorie-guilt-free halcyon days of youth are behind me.

Sigh. Perhaps when I get home in another hour or so, I'll reward myself with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That's ALMOST as good as Cheez Doodles. Sort of.

--MJ, signing off and hoping he can hold it together long enough to write a coherent cover email to his esteemed adviser and collaborators

1 comment:

^kat^ said...

craziness! complete insanity! what are the odds?

Oh, and I had some five-day-old kettle corn earlier to keep me going. In my defense, it was actual deeelicious-from-a-kettle-corn, not the microwave kind, but it's still seen fresher days.

I'm up late ranking OCI firms AGAIN. Why? Because I spent the evening on a freak rampage cleaning my apartment. I might not get a job next summer, but I'll be damned if my tub has soap scum. *sigh*