Monday, July 10, 2006

Just because I happened to think of it

You guys may have seen this before, but it amuses me, so here it is again:



Also, another thing I watched on YouTube today was the pilot (and only produced episode) of Heat Vision and Jack. For those not in the know, this was a show starring Jack Black as Jack Austin, an astronaut who flew too close to the sun and as a result of exposure to its rays is now the smartest man alive (as long as the sun is up). He is accompanied by his motorcycle, Heat Vision (voiced by Owen Wilson), which is able to talk because it is actually the fusion of a motorcycle and Jack's former roommate, Doug, due to an unfortunate ray gun accident. Ah yes, and did I mention that it was directed by Ben Stiller?

It is bizarre, but definitely worth watching if you have half an hour to kill. I recommend intoxication for maximum effect, but you can play it by ear. Here it is:

2 comments:

^kat^ said...

I'm a bigger fan of this one myself, though possibly only because Orlando Bloom makes a cameo appearance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6j475XI1Xg

^kat^ said...

Oh, and I finally had time to watch Heat Vision and Jack! (Ben's rocking some serious Zoolander hair in the beginning intro.) Ron Silver as himself? awesome! I swear, this guy could take a shit, wrap it in tinfoil, put an opening theme song on it and he'd have a hit tv show. Too bad the suits at Fox don't know any better.