Monday, August 20, 2007

"boo google" and other computer-related things

more fun, unbloggable-from-work things:

microsoft tries its hand at package design (the unconfirmed rumor is that this video was actually created by MS employees)


a parody of an awfully cool but downright impractical new MS product (the real commercial's here)


also, I'm not purposely ignoring your comments to my previous post (or dani's phone call -- hi, dani!) -- the "boo google" part refers to the fact that Google Reader, which I use to compile the blogs I follow, doesn't display comments, so I've been missing out on entire comment conversations. (what? read the actual post? bah!) and dani, one of these days I'll call you back, but I've realized that I will never be available for a social phone call during your weekday waking hours, unless you want me to call at 10pm EDT, which is about when I return from work. there must be a way around this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrr!!!!!!! The speakers on my computer are not working so I can't hear this! But Erica--HOW ARE YOU?

I'm clearly screaming like an old person because my computer can't hear anything!
d

ericat13 said...

I'M FINE! HOW ARE YOU, GRANDMA?

...right! work is fine but intermittently busy, my first paycheck came so I finally have a couch, and my social life is slowly picking up (but sadly, not in the "dorky but cute male co-workers fawning over me" way...soon, I hope). off to comment on the next post...