Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Enormous P*nis

I'd just like to note that somehow, in all these years of listening to Da Vinci's Notebook, I only just recently noticed that one of the little throwaway lines at the end is Bernie singing, "My meat is murder." Which I think is awesome.

Also, I like the fact that, as Wikipedia notes, the fans of Paul and Storm are called Paul and Storm Troopers.

Dani, to save you the effort of saying it, I'll go ahead and say: ... huh? So here's something for you (and you, and you, and you), once you've finished HPVII: More on what happens after the final book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally read that and thought, "Huh?" And there it was, right in Cyberspace! In the meantime, though I hate icky helena bonham carter, I'm actually really psyched to see her play Bellatrix.