Monday, August 27, 2007

welcome to the (hot pink!) social



sure, they're giving them out like candy here, but hey -- it's a 30GB mp3 player that I got for FREE just for being part of this new-MBA-in-a-marketing-position program at work. I'll probably switch back and forth between zune and my 2GB nano until one comes out the clear winner, but at this point the FM tuner, ginormous memory and video capabilities (zune 3, nano 0) are starting to outweigh the bulkiness factor (zune -- slightly bigger than ipod video -- 3, nano 1). I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

^kat^ said...

ZOMGfreestuff!

I love free stuff, so I will let the fact that it is a "zune" slide. At least they didn't give you the poop-colored--er, brown one...

Some Guy said...

What's that sound I hear? Oh... yes... I think I can make it out. Yes... that's definitely it. It's the sound of millions of hipsters simultaneously sneering at you and your "Zune."

3-2?

Also, last I checked, you couldn't "squirt" anything with an iPod.

3-3?

PS, on that note... I was talking to some people recently about the whole "squirting" thing, and we (read: I) decided that the worst possible band for music-squirting purposes was... Cream.

Zune User A: Hey, man... can you squirt me some Cream?
Zune User B: (recoils in horror, pulls out gun, shoots Zune User A in the chest)

ericat13 said...

but it was FREE. FREEEEEEEE. and it holds my *entire* music collection, unlike my nano, which holds about two songs and a podcast if I choose carefully. sure, I'll have to use a workaround for itunes-purchased music and tv shows. and sure, downloading the software *may* have sounded the death knell for my laptop, which has started spontaneously freezing (hang on, little computer!). and sure...sure...it's pink? *sigh*