Monday, April 24, 2006

Hmmm...

... Kat has post-exam burnout, whereas I have PRE-exam burnout. I think the former might be better for one's GPA... but I really just don't care about this class anymore. In fact, I think it is safe to say that I have spent at least twice as many hours in the last few days drooling over Jennifer Garner in Alias as I have spent studying the brain. And spinal cord. And peripheral nervous system. Bleah.

Aaaaaanyway... here are a couple of brand-new Chuck Norris facts of my own creation, for your education and enlightenment (see http://4q.cc/index.php?pid=top100&person=chuck for the original list, if you have been living under a rock recently):

* Chuck Norris is ribbed for her pleasure.
* Chuck Norris does not have a stream of consciousness, but he does leave behind a river of unconsciousness.

PS, Thx(-1138*) for the Free Cone Day notice... I might have to go do that.

Matt, whose diet today consisted of Peanut M&Ms, frozen pizza, and Taco Bell... and some people think THEIR exam diets are unhealthy

* Bonus points for catching pop-culture reference. I am trying to eventually transform this into a new Interlingoism whereby "1138" means "thank you."

3 comments:

^kat^ said...

well, I had to Wikipedia your reference to understand, and though I first learned that it was the year Bavaria was taken away from the Welfen Duke Henry the Proud and given to the Austrian Margrave Leopold IV, and subsequently discovered that 1138 is the natural number following 1137 and preceding 1139 (no! really?), I got to the whole THX-1138/George Lucas connection. Interesting to see how often that number appears in his works (I'm sure I encountered it in my misspent youth while puzzling over Zak McKraken and Maniac Mansion).

oh, and a quick trip to the b&j website reveals that they now have a Monty Python-themed ice cream! It might be pints-only and not at scoop shops, but I've gotta get my hands on that. delicious *and* amusing (chocolate cows!).

ericat13 said...

oh, the chocolate cows are nothing new -- a few years back they had "bovinity divinity" (may it rest in peace), which to this day remains my favorite B&J flavor EVER. chocolate cows...white chocolate cows...chocolate *and* white chocolate ice cream...*sob*

sorry, I'm going to need a minute. talk amongst yourselves.

^kat^ said...

Well, here's the tag line for Vermonty Python: Coffee liqueur ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows.

*I'm* excited about it, because it sounds kind of like coffee oreo (with cows!), the likes of which one doesn't much see outside of New Haven. I'll keep you posted on every chocolatey detail, should they have any tomorrow. :D