Monday, April 24, 2006

work on final project or toy with blogger? hm...

clearly I've chosen option b -- what do we think? I picked it because it's blue and I like blue, but some of the other templates were nice too. up to you guys.


btw, for those of you who helped out on my marketing survey (which was part of the project I'm "working on" now), the picture below looks NOTHING like what we were thinking of but I think it's pretty awesome (and on sale for $6.99!). informal survey: would *you* use it?



2 comments:

^kat^ said...

yeah, I'm with SocialTrinity. You can't use umbrellas in Chicago b/c it's too damn windy. It's rain jackets with hoods or you get wet... and depending on how insistent the rain is, you might get wet anyhow. I also think, given my luck, that the umbrella would fall forward and I'd end up gouging out someone's eye, or possibly running into something due to my lack of visibility (not to mention getting wet).

oh, and blue's swell. woo! blue! (ted kooser, here I come!)

Some Guy said...

I'm done with umbrella feedback... all I want to do is ask whether it will be manufactured by an umbrella organization....