Sunday, April 30, 2006

it's oh so quiet

to echo ^k^'s post of a few days ago, somebody post something! please? I have a paper I don't want to write and a problem set I don't know how to do and three scary, scary finals coming up SOON and I *should* be working feverishly get all of this crap over with, but I think my ability to panic but still get everything done expired back in '03. so distract me, please: kat, how are you celebrating your mini-break from finals? dani, what non-CT state are you in today? matt, why on earth did you not sleep last week? have you slept yet?


look how far I'll go to amuse myself:



I have no idea who made this poster, but it's freaking hilarious.

1 comment:

^kat^ said...

Well, here's something else you can use to distract yourself...

http://www.topatoco.com/snakes.htm