Sunday, April 23, 2006

phoning it in

okay, so we need to make this blog more homey -- links, anyone? I suppose it wouldn't be right not to include ^k^'s website, since she has one and all, but let's have some nominations for other links which are representative of our tastes and opinions. I, for one, would like to suggest GoFugYourself, which is excellently written and should serve as a model to all of us in the blogging world.

I would also like to point out that this blog is excellent preparation for our amusement-park book, as it is an opportunity to see how we interact in written form, although the now 34-"re:" email was awfully good preparation for the preparation.

I'm going to go back to my homework now.

1 comment:

^kat^ said...

I also propose a link to woxy.com, because a) they need all the publicity they can get, and b) because they're my go-to source for music info. Second'd links to the Onion and GFY.

OOOH! Stuffonmycat.com? Or Catsinsinks.com? Both favorites of mine...