Sunday, June 25, 2006

actually



This is Britney from late last week. After all the backlash post-Matt Lauer, she decided to dye her hair f*ck-you black. It would be an improvement if she'd only a) chosen dark brown instead, and b) still remembered to wash/brush her hair on a regular basis.

In an attempt to put this blog back on track, though, I, too, am SUPERPSYCHED for CEDARPOINT OMG, so I think we need to start plannin' and reservin' and stuff. Wasn't there a Fairfield Inn by Marriott around the park someplace? I like staying at those because they have such nice complimentary breakfasts. Most important meal of the day, dontcha know.

2 comments:

ericat13 said...

also, I remember hearing somewhere that pregnant women aren't supposed to dye their hair. AGAIN with the bad decisions!

but yes, cedar point(!!!!111w00tw00tbbqowl) is coming up quite soon, and I am just fine with another marriott since the wafflemaker at last year's was so nice...

Some Guy said...

I think you women are still having trouble comprehending the fundamental elements of the male perspective here. I'll have to explain more at CEDARPOINT OMG!!!11!!1!!!1

Although I do find your resistance a little odd... I'd have thought you'd feel liberated to know that you, too, could show up in nothing more than a tube top, hoochie pants, and ill-washed hair pulled back in a scrunchie, and be just about as attractive to us males as you would in your finest evening attire. Sigh.

At any rate, as breakfast is my favorite meal as well (if only we ate it closer to dinnertime, it would be perfect), and I believe ST only stays at Marriotts, then another Marriottish place with breakfast sounds like a plan to me.