Sunday, June 11, 2006

my turn! my turn!




It would probably just be easier to list the countries I've visited: Canada, U.S. (duh), the Bahamas (are they a separate country? I don't even know), Belize, Ireland, England, France, Italy, Germany, Senegal, Morocco, Namibia, South Africa, Mauritius, South Korea, Japan.

And Erica--you drove through Kentucky! I think you're allowed to add it to your map. :D

edited to add: sorry about the wonky sizing. but if we talk enough, we'll have this thing shoved down far enough in no time that it won't interfere with the links to the right anymore.

1 comment:

ericat13 said...

yeah, I noticed the bigness of the map when I tried pasting in the html, but when I tried fiddling with the coding some of the states disappeared (I don't even know what I did to make that happen), so I gave up on html and just pasted in the picture. yay for ignoramus-friendly website publishing...