Friday, June 23, 2006

lessee if this works.

so apparently the html shizzle which I'm about to paste into this post will let you translate our blog into...well, "izzle" seems to be as good a term for it as any. but for the record, it has been well-documented in this very blog that I am unversed in the ways of html, so I deny any responsibility for this post if it comes out all wonky.

fo' shizzle.

here we go...


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

www.myYearbook.com -- Created by 2 high school students to kick myspace's ass

Add the Tranzizzle-ata' to Your Site!

2 comments:

ericat13 said...

it totally worked! check it, yo. and fyi, my fellow contribizzles, I will hereafter refer to this as our "bliznog."

izzle.

^kat^ said...

I like how it bliznogs the comments, too. fo' shizzle my dizzles.