Monday, May 01, 2006

Booyah

I found this game really difficult yesterday. Then again, I was going on 4 hours of sleep at the time (with preceding days featuring 6, 2, and 3 hours of sleep per night). Today, after 11 hours of sleep, I found things much easier. (The first-years in my program were busy writing, filming, and editing films and skits for our annual retreat, which occurred Saturday, and we couldn't really begin until our ginormous final was over on Tuesday. Hence no sleep. Although things went over well in the end, particularly our neuroscience edition of Celebrity Jeopardy! and our trailer for Postdoc Mountain.)

I bet the people with ridiculous times have remapped their keyboards somehow... I mean, maybe they are just freaky-good typists, but you could potentially change things so your keys were all in alphabetical order, and just run your fingers down each row.

1 comment:

ericat13 said...

3.265, yo. let's see if I can get under 3...

glad to see you're alive and posting! ^k^ and I were holding down the fort here while you were comedy-ing and dani was/is galavanting about the east coast. woo.

back to improving my typing skillz, with my finals study sheet nearby for easy osmosis...