Friday, May 19, 2006

it's about freaking time.

Go Fug Yourself rips Brandon Davis a new one

this makes me so happy. why am I thrilled, you ask? because I had the misfortune of sitting through two years of high school french with this greasy, slobbery man, and it pleases me to no end to know that the rest of the world (excluding paris hilton, apparently, and mischa barton for a while...what was she THINKING?) has discovered his ickiness. my high school friends and I have spent the afternoon trading "brandon is so gross/annoying/dumb..." stories, which include his paying a classmate to write his term paper and paying another classmate for sexual favors. (he's really, really rich.)

brava, GFY. brava.

oh, and here's the video referenced in the GFY post. I actually stopped watching a few seconds in because my brain cells threatened to kill themselves en masse if I continued to expose them to his tirade, but I hear it's pretty amusing.

1 comment:

^kat^ said...

OMG you KNEW that asshole? wow. I saw that video yesterday but I could only watch the first minute before I had seen more than enough. What a jerk. If you had sexual relations with that guy, you'd have to bathe for days before you got all the grease (and cooties) off of you. Gross.

(and cha-CHING on the ad-sense bucks! or is that up and running yet? Say, did anyone else hear that Nick Lachey's new album debuted at number two, just behind the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Stadium Arcadium?)