Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Two things

1) A prize to whomever can find the random reference to an early 90's one-hit wonder ensconced in the comments to this blog post.

2) Also on the subject of Jennifer Garner -- NOT THAT I AM IN ANY WAY OBSESSED WITH HER AND/OR CAMPED OUTSIDE HER HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND WRITING THIS POST BY USING HER WIRELESS CONNECTION WHICH IS SECURED BUT WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED USING THE EASILY-GUESSED WEP KEY "GARFLECK4EVER," AND THAT BY THE WAY IS TOTAL CRAP, I GIVE THEM 3 MORE MONTHS AT THE MOST AND THEN SHE IS MINE ALL MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- apparently she wants you to join the CIA.

2 comments:

ericat13 said...

I was *going* to say that it was a veiled reference to "detachable p*nis" in the first comment, which I agree would've been a stretch, but then I scrolled down far enough to see the one-word comment by fred, who is apparently *not* too sexy for this blog. HA!

^kat^ said...

I *heart* idontlikeyouinthatway.com. It's my one-stop shop for celeb gossip. Too bad it doesn't have an RSS feed.