Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today's Ocular Trauma plus new icon part deux


OK, this one I actually thought was really funny. I don't know what that says about me.

Also, I think the icon issue was due to some hotlinking problem... I stole it off of a website which I think disapproved of blogger.com linking to it. I guess it worked for me because it was already in my cache or something.

This is the icon (I am mainly just posting this so then I can put the uploaded version of it in my profile, but I will probably be too lazy to go back and remove it):


PS Dani, are you alive? Has AdSense approved our blog? If so, we should activate it so we can start raking in the big bucks.

3 comments:

Some Guy said...

OK, does the icon work now?

^kat^ said...

whee! it works! nicely done. Though I feel as though your little man is pointing at my comment box and laughing. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

^kat^ said...

Oh, and I thought I'd let you know that one of my law school friends has made a mix cd populated entirely by Track Threes, inspired by our number-regimen madness. She's promised to burn me a copy. :D