Sunday, May 28, 2006

More TV themes that are going in my phone include:

(This is a followup to this comment on the initial TV theme post)

Get Smart (I know at least Kat has my back on this one)

Hawaii Five-O (thank you, Dad, for imprinting me with this)

Hill Street Blues (I never watched this show, but I could play the theme like a champ on my Casio keyboard... that, and "Greensleeves")

The full opening Jeopardy! theme

Knight Rider (I never watched this show, but good theme song)

Police Squad!

Wings (actually a beautiful piano sonata by, I believe, Schubert in its own right)

Here's one for Dani

All of these, by the way, were courtesy of this site.

Oooh! And here are some that might work better in MIDI form:

American Bandstand

Batman

The Flintstones

Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (aka THE BEST SHOW EVER)

(and those would be courtesy of this site)

1 comment:

ericat13 said...

the "knight rider" theme was actually sampled in a recent (and when I say music is "recent," I mean it was released at some point in the last ten years) rap song. I don't know which one. but yes, it's pretty awesome.